Sofia is a Peruvian director, editor and documentalist, based in Italy and Switzerland. Sofia studied in the Filmschool Scuola di Cinema Luchino Visconti in Milan. Her cinema opens towards the memory of her origins and aims to draw ties with Europe. Therefore, issues such as emigration and identity are recurrent elements in her cinema.
- 2019: Stories in movement Perú. Audiovisual exhibition ongoing in The Museum of Cultures in Milán (MUDEC).
- 2019: Speed x time,Autobiographical documentary (work in progress). Italy/Perú.
- 2018: Do you remember? shortfilm for the 14. Zurich film festival. Switzerland.
- 2016: Pedala il futuro shortfilm. It has been screened in the 74th Venice International film festival. Italy.
- 2017: Here and there, documentary about the political group "No a Keiko-Milano" and different South American militants from Milan. 58 Festival dei Popoli, Florence & 36 Bergamo film meeting. Italy /Perú.